Sunday, June 14 – A “No-Touch” Worship Experience
We are pleased to be making plans to conduct worship services in the building, for those who are comfortable doing so, beginning June 14. We ask that you take a few moments to carefully read the following information and guidelines for these “no-touch” services.
English services will be held at 9:00am and 10:30am; Spanish service will be at 12:00pm.
- No Children’s classes at this time. Classes will resume when we can best ensure the safety of our children. Busy bags will be available at the door; the kid’s worship video will be accessible on mobile devices.
Basic COVID-19 precautions for individuals still are applicable:
- If you (or your children) have symptoms, remain at home.
- Wash hands often and thoroughly (especially after visiting our restrooms).
- Maintain social distance.
When you enter the building please proceed directly to the sanctuary and take a seat as far forward as possible.
- Share greetings that do not require physical contact.
- Please exit the building immediately after the service to minimize cross-traffic with people coming for the next service (exit via the lobby or the rear doors).
- Share post-service conversations outside of the building.
We ask that all individuals bring and wear a mask in the building at all times when not able to maintain 6-foot social distancing
- Remember, loud talking and singing are sources of respiratory droplet spread
Please bring your own sanitizer to ensure it is available for your use since supplies are still limited.
To assist in a no-touch service:
- Greeters will be available at entry doors to provide no-touch access.
- Coffee service is suspended for this time.
- Bulletins will not be printed nor distributed.
- Offerings will be collected in the boxes at the sanctuary doors (no offering plates passed).
- Restroom, door handles and flat surfaces in the lobby will be sanitized before and between services.
Full rows of chairs will be spaced six feet apart in the sanctuary.
- Please leave three (3) empty chairs in a row between your family and the next family.
Immediately contact one of the pastors or staff if you attend a service in the building and are subsequently diagnosed with COVID-19.